Terms & Conditions
1. The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts concluded between Laura Ritter, Albrecht-Dürer-Str. 16, 90403 Nürnberg (hereinafter "seller") and her customers in respect of a sale of jewelry items made/delivered by the seller to the customer, be it by personal means or using the seller's Website (internet page ) or otherwise, e.g. via e-mail or telephone.
2. Seller offers Website, including all information, tools and services available from this Website, to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Your use of this Website constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
3.The term "customer" means any and all individual consumers or entrepreneurs that use this Website and its Services under the Terms and Conditions.
i) Individual consumer within the meaning of the Terms and Conditions is, according to § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), any natural person who enters into a legal transaction with the seller for a purpose outside his trade or profession.
ii) Entrepreneur within the meaning of the Terms and Conditions is, according to § 14 BGB (German Civil Code), any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal personality who or which, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of this trade or profession.
Seller is not responsible if information made available on this Website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Website is at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Website.
We do our best to take pictures as accurately as possible. However, the colours and sizes may look slightly differently depending on your computer monitor.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time, by posting revised terms on the Website. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we make to the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Website after any changes to the Terms and Conditions or other policies means you accept the changes.
Use of Materials
All content on this Website (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof), is the exclusive property of and owned by seller.
Our customer service will be delighted to help you during the following times
Monday-Friday: 9am - 16pm
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +4915161661678.
Our primary method of communication with you is by email. Therefore, please ensure the email address you provide us with is correct. All order and dispatch confirmations will be sent to the email address you provide. In the unlikely event of a problem with your order, we will contact you by telephone. Again, please ensure the contact telephone numbers you provide are accurate.
Main Characteristics of Goods
The essential characteristics of the goods are derived from the product description stored in the seller's online shop or otherwise - e.g. brochures of the offered articles or a separate agreement between the customer and seller.
1. The goods offered by the seller on the Internet or that can be viewed in brochures do not represent a binding offer for the conclusion of a sale contract but are an invitation to place an order (purchase offer by customer). You can submit a purchase in writing, by email or by using the order system integrated into the seller's online store. The seller can accept the customer's order by sending an order confirmation by e-mail. Binding acceptance of the customer's offer by the seller (and thus conclusion of the contract) is made in all cases by notification in written form containing confirmation to the customer of order processing.
2. The product descriptions contained in the seller's online shop at http://www.amberico.com also do not represent any binding offers from the seller. The customer, on the other hand, can make a binding offer for the conclusion of a purchase contract, as far as offered by the seller in the ordering process online, by using the online order form. When ordering via the online order form, the customer can first place the desired articles in the desired number in the shopping basket. After the goods have been put into the shopping cart, the customer can click on the shopping cart and complete the order. After entering your personal data or entering the access data of an already existing customer account as well as choosing the desired payment method, the customer then clicks the "buy" button to issue a binding order. After clicking the "buy" button, any input errors cannot be corrected. The seller may accept the contract offer of the customer by means of a written or electronically transmitted order confirmation or by delivery of the goods. The contract is concluded by the offer of the customer and acceptance of this offer by the seller. Before submitting the order, the customer can correct his / her input by using the usual mouse and keyboard inputs as well as the use of the browser's forward and backward buttons. The contract text is not stored by the seller and therefore cannot be retrieved by the customer itself. The seller therefore advises the customer to print the data of the order itself.
3. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
i. The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
ii. Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
iii. The identification of a pricing or product description error
iv. Your order not passing our verification checks.
If you wish to cancel an order, you need to contact us 12 hours after placing the order at the latest. We cannot accept any cancellation request outside of that timeframe, since all orders are finished in accordance with customer specifications and have been clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the customer. Refunds will be addressed to the same account that was used at the time of payment. In the case of an order paid via Paypal, the refund will be credited to your Paypal account.
To exercise your right of cancellation, contact us at email@example.com or on the phone +4915161661678.
All products on this Website are subject to availability. Prices of products may change from time to time. We confirm availability after your order is placed. If a product is not available, we will contact you either by phone or email.
Should an item not be available, we kindly ask you to try back again. The delivery dates given by us are approximate dates.
In the event of Force majeure, the Seller may rescind the agreement or temporarily postpone delivery. ‘Force majeure’ includes, but is not limited to, circumstances such as civil commotion, war, strikes (even when at the Seller’s), natural disasters, epidemics, terrorism, weather conditions, traffic conditions such as roadblocks, road work or traffic jams, fire, government measures or the such.
1. The prices are generally agreed upon acceptance of the order.
2. All prices are excluding value added tax (§19 UStG ).
3. The prices are ex works (EXW) Seller’s. Our prices DO NOT include shipping costs.
4. The prices DO NOT include any importation fees, customs duty and tariffs which are determined by the local customs authorities of the consignee’s country during the importation procedure. It is the responsibility of the consignee to be aware of these costs and pay them.
5. The prices are in Euros.
Terms of Payment
Payments shall be effected in ALL cases in advance.
The following payment options are available:
1. Advance payment by bank transfer
2. Payment by Paypal
3. Payment by credit card (Master Card, Visa Card, American Express)
4. Cash on pickup
1. Delivery is worldwide. Calculation of the delivery costs is based on the ordered items’ weight and box dimensions.
2. Delivery times shall be made in each case according to a separate agreement between the customer and seller.
3. Any delivery times quoted are an indication only and may in no event be regarded as being of the essence.
All deliveries will be made to you at the addresses specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to pay for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
IMPORTANT: Please always double-check your address before confirming your order. Seller cannot be held responsible for any shipping delay, delivery issues or lost package resulting from an incorrect or incomplete address.
PLEASE NOTE: shipping fees are non-refundable.
Please understand that we do not ship to PO boxes and campus dormitories. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that is placed under such address.
The dispatch will be at the choice of the seller, if no special shipping method with the customer has been agreed at the conclusion of the contract. The shipping is made using the logistics partner DHL, Hermes or UPS.
All shipments include a tracking number which will be communicated to you in the shipping confirmation email.
Inspection of Goods and Notification of defects
1. The customer is asked to inspect the goods immediately after receipt for completeness, visible defects and transport damage, and to inform the seller and shipper as soon as possible of any complaints.
2. Complaints concerning visible defects in products delivered must be notified to the seller by e-mail or telephone immediately after discovery but at the latest within 24 hours of receipt. The moment of receipt of the complaint by the seller is decisive. Notification by telephone must be confirmed in writing by the customer within two days after receipt of the products. The customer or recipient of the products must also note the complaint upon delivery on the transport documents in question and make pictures of the defects. If the customer omits this notification, the goods shall be deemed approved, unless it is a defect that was not apparent during the inspection. In addition, Sections 377 et seq. Of the German Commercial Code (HGB) apply.
We accept liability for defects relating to purchase transactions, to the exclusion of further claims, as follows:
We guarantee for 1 year from the delivery date that all contract goods will be fault-free and made in accordance with professional best practice. The above reduced time limitation shall not apply in cases of recourse by the supplier and in cases of bad faith.
Should the customer, after transfer of risk, use, handle or store the goods in an incorrect manner, fail to adhere to our instructions and guidelines or damage or destroy the goods, all claims under warranty shall be deemed invalid.
The guarantee does not cover loss or damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect or normal wear and tear.
You can return us our items for repairs. For items that were clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the customer seller offers lifetime repair. Please note that we do not repair items that weren't purchased from our Website.
Prior to returning any item please always contact us.
If your item breaks, please contact us with details at . Please don't forget to include your full name, order number and a picture.
Please note that shipping costs for the repair will be at your charge. You are also responsible for guaranteeing the safe return of your package to us, by packaging and shipping the item accordingly. Any item that gets lost or damaged during return fare will not be subject to a refund or exchange.
Jewelry Care Instructions
Jewelry should always be handled with care. Please note that due to the use of tiny elements, seller jewelry is not intended for children under the age of 3. Our gold designs are plated with a thin layer of gold over brass or silver 925. To preserve the longevity of your seller jewelry items, follow these simple tips:
1. Always take your jewels off before shower, sleep & exercise.
2. Keep the jewelry away from water & humidity in general, sun, and solarium.
3. Store them in a dry place such as a box.
4. Avoid spraying perfumes or applying cosmetics on the skin in contact with the jewels. To shine up your jewelry, you may use silver polishing cloth.
The data required for business transactions will be saved.
1. If the customer has made personal data available to the seller, the seller uses this only to answer customer inquiries, to deal with the contracts concluded with the customer and for technical administration. Personal data will only be passed on to the third party or otherwise transmitted if this is necessary for the purpose of contract processing or for billing purposes or if the customer has previously consented. The customer has the right to revoke a given consent with effect for the future at any time.
2. The deletion of the stored personal data takes place if the customer revokes the consent to the storage, if their knowledge for the fulfillment of the purpose pursued with the storage is no longer necessary or if their storage is prohibited for other legal reasons. Data for billing purposes and for accounting purposes are not affected by a deletion requirement.
3. Upon written request, the seller informs the customer about the data stored on his / her behalf. The request must be addressed to:
Address: Atlantastr. 48 90408 Nürnberg
4. When communicating via e-mail, the full data security cannot be guaranteed, so the seller recommends the mailing list for confidential information.
We are entitled to process all data received from the customer for the purposes of the business relationship in accordance with the provisions of the German data protection act.
The customer is not entitled to transfer any claims against us arising from the business relationship.
Note according to § 36 Consumption of Consumers:
The seller is not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure at consumer complaint office.
Link to the online platform of the EU Commission on online dispute settlement.
Our email address: .
All legal relations between the parties shall be subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.